We want to see you READING this summer! Join the Sussex County Libraries for our Summer Reading Challenge!
Register on Beanstack to log your reading time – the more you read, the more chances you get to win great raffle prizes from Libraries around Sussex County!
How to Participate:
1. Register for the Summer Reading Challenge 2021 on Sussex County Beanstack. Or, search for the Beanstack app on the iOS or Android app store.
2. If you’ve never registered for a reading challenge in Beanstack before, you’ll need to set up an account. This takes just a few minutes and requires minimal information.
3. Participants earn a reading badge and 5 raffle tickets for every 5 hours of reading completed -it’s that simple!
4. The challenge begins June 1 and runs through Friday, August 6. Participants will have until August
5. The challenge begins April 1 and runs through Friday, August 6. Participants will have until August 13 to enter their raffle tickets into the prizes of their choice. The raffle prize drawing will be on Monday, August 16. The lucky raffle winners will be contacted by their library.
Prizes You Could Win Include:
* A Kindle Fire
* A longboard
* Gift cards to Barnes & Noble, Browseabout, Amazon
* Gift cards to Lefty’s, Kids Ketch, Shell We Bounce, Midway Speedway, One Coastal Restaurant
* A pizza garden kit, a terrarium kit, a fort building kit, an ice cream science building kit
All are welcome to register and log their reading. Sussex County residents and non-resident property owners only will be eligible to win raffle prizes. For further questions, contact your local Sussex County Public Library.