Complete an activity from each of the wellness-themed categories and earn chances to win some great prizes! Sussex Libraries are offering a variety of health-focused programs to help support you along the way. Participate with your family and friends; this challenge is fun for all ages and abilities!
1, Register for the Be Well Challenge 2021 on Sussex County Beanstack. Or, search for the Beanstack app on the iOS or Android app store.
2. If you’ve never registered for a reading challenge in Beanstack before, you’ll need to set up an account. This takes just a few minutes and requires minimal information.
3. Participants partake in self-paced healthy activities, including creating your own activities and attending library programs to earn badges & raffle tickets; An activity completed earns a badge and raffle ticket
4. Earn a badge in each category to be entered for a chance to win the grand prize, a 2-night stay in a cabin or campsite at Trap Pond State Park! Badge categories include Get Outdoors, Mindfulness, Gardening, Sports & Fitness, Wheels, Mental Health, Nutrition & Cooking, & Empathy
5. The challenge begins April 1 and runs through Thursday, May 6. Participants will have until May 13 to enter their raffle tickets into the prizes of their choice. The raffle prize drawing will be on Friday, May 14. The lucky raffle winners will be contacted by their library.
* An annual Delaware State Park Pass
* A cornhole set
* A float session at Urban Float
* A $50 gift card to Bess’ Buds in Laurel, DE
* A $50 gift card to Peppers Greenhouse in Milton, DE
* An aromatherapy diffuser kit & yoga mat
* 4 tickets to a Shorebirds Game
* A $50 gift card to Skateworld in Laurel, DE
* A $50 gift card to Lifecycle in Milford, DE
* An airfryer
* A Hydroflask bottle & cooling towel
* A $50 gift card to Good Earth Market in Ocean View, DE
All are welcome to register and log their reading. Sussex County residents and non-resident property owners only will be eligible to win raffle prizes. For further questions, contact your local Sussex County Public Library.